GrapeSEED Makes A Difference
GrapeSEED is an innovative language acquisition and critical listening program based on the principles of natural language development. It closes the achievement gap in school language more quickly.
Kids can’t learn what they can’t understand. GrapeSEED gives children a confident voice, turning them into eager learners and social participants.
GrapeSEED kids, classrooms, schools and communities succeed in language development because it’s based on science. Repetition creates and strengthens neuropathways while controlled vocabulary and vertical phonics speed language development. GrapeSEED builds language proficiency progressively from level to level for successful, natural speaking, communicating and reading.
Independent studies provide clear evidence of GrapeSEED’s success.
What does the research say?
- Significant gains helped move students out of “at-risk” status
- EL students reached grade level reading in half the time as the national average
- Accelerated growth in language development and literacy
- Gains in all student subgroups, not just “at-risk” populations
- Dose effect—the more GrapeSEED is used, the better the results
Principal, Berrien Springs
Backed by Research
National research shows that children typically take six to eight years to reach grade level proficiency. GrapeSEED students, however, reached proficiency in speaking and reading in just two to three years.